Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Summer Lovin' Having a Blast

It is always fun to talk to somebody that you haven't talked to in years. Well when Jeff played baseball for the Winfield Warriors, he played with Garrett Bane who had an older brother that was my age Quinton Bane. Well it turns out that Quinton goes to Cowley College. He plays baseball for the Tigers. I realized that he went there because I parked by a black truck with the #10 Winfield Warriors sticker in the back window, that was Garrett's number, so I put two and two together. I know this is weird since the last time that we saw each other was when we were both 14. I will admit that I had a crush on him back then but quickly realized that we were only 14 and he lived in a different town. I never forgot Quinton especially since I did like him alot those 3 to 4 summers that we spent together. Well we recently started talking with each other and it is fun to talk to him especially with the ease that we talk, much easier that when we were younger. Unfortunatly I never knew how he felt, but at times he seemed like he was flirting with me so naturally I flirted back.
Well Janessa and I have decided that we are going to go to a Cowley Baseball game, in addition to going to a Winfield Viking basketball game. I have always wanted to go to a Cowley sporting event and this one just sounds fun plus Cowley has one of the best baseball teams anyway.

No comments: