Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Too Long

Ok so it has been toooo long since I have posted last. Some updates! I got accepted into the College of Education professional program this Spring, this means that I will only have two years left!!!! Also, I was chosen to be a College of Education Ambassador which means I have the opportunity to inform prospective students about how awesome KSU is and how awesome the degree program is here. It will also look good on a resume when I begin teaching. I also have two job interviews coming up next week (I will let you know what happens when I get word.) Finally, I am going to apply to be a substitute teacher for next year as well.
One other thing is that I got a hamster this February. His name is Willard "Willy" Haymaker Heptig. I must say it makes things nice to know that there is something that I have to care for on a regular basis and he makes me smile when I'm feeling down, Brian also does that as well. Speaking of Brian, I have been officially dating him for a little over five months.
I think that is all I have for now. I will post more as my life unfolds.


This is Willy all balled up.


He also likes to hide under his wheel.

No comments: