Hello all! Another year has come and gone and what a year it was. My year ended with getting engaged on Christmas Day to JT VanGilder! It was an awesome Christmas and one that I soon won't be forgetting. We are planning on having the wedding before classes start in August. He will be graduated by then and I will have one year left of school. :D
I also ended out the year on a bowl game trip with the KSUMB! It was a fun filled trip to NYC and we left on the 26th of December on buses. We returned to Kansas on the 1st of January. JT and I got to sight see for a day and a half and we also did a pep rally and then of course the game. It was unfortunate that the cats were unable to pull out a win in the game but it was still a cool experience...did I mention that the trip was free?!
Now the Spring Semester is getting ready to start and I'm anxious. I am ready to get going with school so I can actually feel like I'm accomplishing something in the day rather than just sitting around doing nothing. I am working at Haymaker Hall again and as an academic mentor but that only takes up a little bit of my time.
I would also like to say Happy Anniversary to my cousin Jessica and her husband Kurtis on Sunday. They will be celebrating their first anniversary! Just come home safe Kurtis!
No comments:
Post a Comment