Hello Everyone. I have officially started my second job for the summer. I babysit these two kiddies names Mario and Isabella. They are sweet kids when they are entertained. I get to go swimming for free with them at the local country club, so that is fun. Work at Quail Ridge is the same as always. I just glad that I have my friend Melissa to talk to. Let me just say that we have some fun times. :) We are getting many new staff members and that is always fun, especially when they can use the computers unlike the two older men who work out here.
I'm hoping to possibly go to California this summer and see my sister, my cousin, my brother, my sister-in-law, and my niece. I may go with my parents but if I can't go with them I hope to go by my self. I love traveling and it won't bother me to be by myself. Although Mom might be a little nervous. Well I must get back to work.
1 comment:
Sounds like you have a busy summer. Enjoy making the money :)
Post a Comment