It happened. Jared and I have broken up. I think everything will be ok. We have decided to remain friends. I just need sometime to think and to be by myself. I just need sometime to be single. Who knows, maybe there may be a future for us other than friendship, I'm not sure. Well I must get to bed.
2 comments:
How are things? Wondering how you are.
Hey Ash its me Phillip, i feel for you on the sorting things out issue but at the same time i believe that there are certain things that you can only learn about yourself when you are with another person. Regarding the issue of your close friends and family, they will be there for you no matter what, that is what they are there for. None the less i digress,take care and when in doubt, seek wise counsel.
Post a Comment