Monday, June 30, 2008

New found FREEDOM

Well life is going swell. Since the break-up I have been so much happier. I have 4 really close friends right now and I would never have these friends if I was in a relationship. I may also be moving out of my parent's house. My best friend Melissa is wanting to move to Winfield, she currently lives in Ark City, since she spends most of her time here. We are looking at properties. I just hope that everything works out well. I will have to move out in a year anyway only 3hours from home. This move will hopefully get me ready to live on my own a little further from M&D.

2 comments:

URSTUPID said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christie's Endless Craze said...

You need to post a new blog. How about your trip to KC this weekend?