As of yesterday I am now 20 years old. My cousin Jessica and her boyfriend Kurtis came down to help celebrate my birthday along with my Aunts Brenda and Peggy. Christie also came down for a wedding and helped celebrate with everyone. My Aunt Brenda made me a cake and it was amazing. The cake had a huge powercat on top. We went to the fair and went to the demo derby and then went to the casino on Saturday night. I ended up winning a little money at the casino and I got to play on some of the casino's money since it was my birthday. They even announced my name over the casino's intercom. Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday and wished me a happy birthday.
The next step is to get packed up and move up to Manhattan in the next two weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment