Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Change in Plans
Well tomorrow is my last day of work at Quail Ridge Golf Course. It is going to be bitter sweet to leave since many people will be missed but I'm looking forward the the new adventures that I'm going to have when school starts up. I was originally planning on staying with Christie for a week starting Sunday, unfortunatly some plans may have changed. I was going to move into the dorms on Saturday the 22nd but with the camp that I'm going to, the schedule doesn't allow anytime for move in. I was told by one of the directors of the band that the official move in for the band is on Monday the 17th. I could also move in on Sunday the 23rd but classes start the next day and I'm thinking I am going to need more time to adjust before class starts. I'm excited to meet my new roommate Emma though. Also, moving in on Monday will allow me to have the pick of what side of the room and everything like that. I want the bed that isn't infront of the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures comments :) and for letting us use "your" course for the evening! Hopefully Barrett left the 12th bunker in acceptable shape! ha!!
Good luck with KSU! You'll love it!
Post a Comment