Wednesday, August 26, 2009
First Week of Class
Well it's official. Classes have started for the 2009 Fall Semester. I like all of my classes and they will definitely make for an interesting semester. I am taking Children's Literature, Intro to Political Science, Macro Economics, Earth in Action, Earth in Action Lab, Into to Teaching at KSU, and Marching Band. Band is a no credit class and it is fun, except when the turf starts to melt your shoes and you are begging to move so your feet stay cool, other than that band is very fun. The earliest my day starts is 7:30 am, but it is only for 3 weeks, and the latest I'm in class it until 1:15. Practice is at 3:30 and only lasts for two hours so that isn't to bad after coming off the week of camp and it is only twice a week, three times if we have a game that Saturday. My roommate is also amazing. Emma and I get along really well together. I promise to post some pictures of the room when everything gets totally situated. My parents were nice enough to bring the couch up that they have had for years. It fits perfectly under Emma's bed and then the TV and dressers are under my bed. It is definitely a home away from home. The only problem is that the closets are way to small, especially since I have to store my uniform in it and it takes up a lot of room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to the wonderful world of being a K-State student :) Hope you have a great semester!
Post a Comment